Halo iQ, Starkey’s latest smartphone compatible hearing aids, have advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones to help make speech sound more natural and easier to hear in today’s complex listening environments.
Made for a happy, healthy life
Hearing loss isn’t just an ear issue, it’s a quality of life and health issue. It can occur for natural reasons, but other causes might surprise you. Halo iQ hearing aids are made so people with hearing loss won’t have to miss a single sound that brings them joy. They are made knowing people who hear better, live better. Simply put, Halo iQ hearing aids are made for the speed of life.
Made for staying connected
Starkey's latest smartphone compatible hearing aids and our easy-to-use TruLink Hearing Control app are engineered to work specifically with Apple® and Android™ devices. Together, Halo iQ and TruLink® deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever, and are designed to:
- Provide natural hearing and effortless transitions as you go about your day
- Deliver pristine audio and exceptional listening clarity
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things
- Help you better understand conversations and hear comfortably
- Stream phone calls, music and messages directly from your iPhone® to your hearing aids
Made for better connections
Halo iQ intuitively connects to your Apple and Android devices via Bluetooth technology and Starkey’s easy-to-use TruLink app. TruLink offers additional features designed to enhance anywhere you go — so you can easily enjoy everything you do.
Features include but not limited to:
- Personalized Control. Personalized Control in the TruLink app lets you make adjustments to SoundSpace and Noise Manager to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- Phone Calls. Answer your calls with the touch of a button and hear an entire conversation streaming directly to your Halo iQ hearing aids via Bluetooth® technology.
- Remote Control. Using the remote control feature in the TruLink app, you can change volume and switch memories on your hearing aids right from your smartphone.
- TruLink Memories. You can create up to 20 TruLink Memories using the SoundSpace tool on the TruLink app. You can even geotag memories using the build-in GPS on your smartphone. A geotagged memory will recognize where you are and automatically adjust your Halo iQ hearing aids when you enter that space. For instance, a geotagged “coffee shop” memory will automatically activate when you walk into your favorite coffee shop.
- Pristine Audio Streaming. Halo iQ hearing aids provide direct streaming of phone calls, music and media from your iPhone — so you can enjoy clear communication and pristine audio streaming any time, anywhere, for impressive, immersive sound.
- Apple Watch Compatible. Use the TruLink app for Apple Watch® to control volume, change memories and mute your hearing aids right from your wrist.
- Siri Integration. You can have Siri® read texts and emails directly to your Halo iQ hearing aids.
- Real-Time Notifications. Notifications for phone calls, texts, emails or other apps can be streamed directly to your Halo iQ hearing aids.
Halo iQ hearing aids are available in two styles and a variety of colors. Consult us today and start experiencing the discreet, sleek style of Starkey’s Halo iQ hearing aids.